mercredi 4 novembre 2009

Week 4: Lapin a la moutarde


Lapin a la moutarde, or rabbit in a mustard sauce.
This meal takes hours to make, but you don't need to pay too much attention.
The prep time took maybe 45 minutes, then you just leave it for an hour and a half to two hours.
I got this recipe from The Frugal cook:

http://thefrugalcook.blogspot.com/2009/03/lapin-la-moutarde.html

The only difference is that I don't have an oven, so I left the 'lapin' covered on the stove for about an hour and 45 minutes on medium low heat. I just went to stir it every 20 minutes or so.

I recommend this recipe for anyone who wants a nice warm filling meal and who has time to make it! I am sure that it would be good with chicken as well if you're not so crazy about eating or cooking rabbit.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire